Careers / Dental Assistant
Are you passionate about exceptional patient care? Do you find ways to provide your patients with an incredible dental experience? Have you been looking for a fulfilling job
that will enhance your career and provide both personal and professional growth? Magnolia Dental wants YOU to join our exceptional team of elite clinicians and
administrators.We are a growing dental group bringing exceptional care to every patient every day. We believe our patients deserve beautiful smiles, and that you deserve to work in a safe, successful, and fun environment. Join our team today!
- Provide best in class patient care
- Clean and sterilize instruments, in operatory and lab
- Keep up to date on OSHA regulations
- Enter complete treatment plan into each chart
- Prepare impressions and/or models for the lab
- Make temporaries
- Assist with restoration placement
- Make custom trays
- Check that treatment rooms are ready, stocked, and clean at the beginning of
- Anticipate and assist Doctor’s needs at all times
- Accurately chart all procedures, record date, and services rendered
- Contribute to team culture
- Combine efficiency, productivity, and empathy for patients in all actions
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Team: benefits include: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO, team incentives, fun team outings, continuing education opportunities, and a supportive leadership that understands and values YOU.
- One (1) year of Dental Assisting experience required
- Radiology certification
- Dental assistant certification preferred
- Coronal polish certification preferred
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn and grow
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.