Dr. Fulks' Continued Learning
Notable advanced training includes affiliations with the Midwest Implant Institute, Pikos Surgical Institute and Kois Center for advanced dental education. He is also a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Northwest Ohio Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Fulks has completed nearly 500 hours of continuing education since graduating dental school and he is committed to mastering the most advanced techniques in order to provide the highest level of surgical and dental care for his patients.
For more information regarding Dr. Fulks or any of Magnolia Dental’s oral surgery options, contact us today!