Careers / Dental Hygienist
We are growing!! Our well-established practice is looking to add an exceptional hygienist to our team. Are you looking for career growth and opportunity? Are you
hoping for healthy work-life balance? Do you care about putting the needs of your patient first? Does working with a team that gets along well and supports each other excite you? If you answered yes, then our Magnolia Family is the right fit for you!
- Provide exceptional patient care every day.
- Attend and contribute to daily huddle.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry.
- Understanding and respect the behavior, attitude, and beliefs in congruence with
the values and vision of the practice.
- Maintain a clean and uncluttered environment in the work and reception area.
- Focus conversation with patients on the patient or dentistry, avoiding personal
problems or gossip.
- Educate patients at every opportunity.
- Greet each patient with a smile as welcomed guests to the practice.
- Listen to each patient’s needs.
- Promote treatment plans and encourage patients to begin treatment.
- Maintain an outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and team member always.
- Answer questions from the patient and team members cheerfully.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Motivate team members and resolve conflicts
- Drive results as an individual contributor as well as through teamwork with peers,
and management of team members at supported offices
Team benefits include: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, PTO,
team incentives, fun team outings, continuing education opportunities, and a supportive
leadership that understands and values YOU.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of maturity, personal initiative, and sound judgment
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to build a comfortable and
approachable relationship with patients
- Registered Dental Hygiene License in the state of Ohio
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.